SAAFoST Workshop: Food opportunities and challenges for the Soccer World Cup 2010
Sponsored by Famous Brands and Absa Corporate and Business Bank and Pick & Pay.
With the Confederations Cup kicking off next week and soccer fever sure to double with the arrival of international stars, there could not be a better time to introduce SAAFoST's upcoming workshop. How can the food industry best take advantage of the opportunities available next year? What kind of culinary demands are we catering for? What food safety challenges are we expecting? With a top-notch line-up of speakers, we believe the event will prove to be a highlight on the SAAFoST calendar.
All proceeds to go towards sponsorship of students at the IUFoST 2010 Congress.
07 July 2009 (Tuesday)
Conference Centre at the University of Pretoria (Map)
9am - 3:30pm (Registration from 8:00am)
Click here to see the complete final programme.
R450 pp (VAT incl.) - Includes Lunch and Tea/Coffee time snacks (Full time Students - R 225, incl. VAT)
Booking and payment to reach Irene Burke not later than Thursday 2 July 2009
E-mail - email@example.com
Fax - 086 698 4784 or Tel - 012 349 2788
- Contact Irene Burke and provide names and details of all delegates. Do so by phone or by forwarding this mail to her after providing "Booking information" below.
- Company delegates to provide company VAT number and postal address for tax invoices.
- Deposit the registration fee - bank details below.
- Forward proof of deposit to Irene - by fax or e-mail.
- Delegates will be registered upon receipt of proof of deposits.
- Registration will be confirmed by Irene. No confirmation within two days means no registration - please check.
Booking & tax invoice information required by Irene
Name(s) of all attendees:
Organisation Postal Address:
Organisation VAT number:
Deposit Details: Please use no other SAAFoST account - only this one is valid for the workshop
Account Name: SAAFoST
Branch Code: 632 005
Account Number: 920 582 0197
Deposit reference: Invoice nr. if available or Attendee name + company name and "7 July"
Any other questions contact Gerda Botha at firstname.lastname@example.org