11 July 2017
Dear SAAFoST Cape Branch Member
SAAFoST Cape Branch BGM: 1 August 2017 and nomination of a Cape Branch committee for the period 2017 to 2019
The term of office of the present Cape Branch Committee is about to expire and a new committee must be elected at the Cape Branch BGM on 1 August 2017.
If you receive this call for nominations letter from the SAAFoST National Secretariat, you are a SAAFoST Voting Member and we need your input!
We need your nominations for the new SAAFOST Cape Branch committee:
- If you would like to nominate a member or members for the positions set out on the form, please fill in the name in the appropriate block, propose the nomination, obtain a seconder for the nomination and ask the nominee to sign in acceptance of his/her nomination
- Once completed, forward the form to Prof. Gunnar Sigge (email@example.com) for delivery by 28 July 2017 at the latest.
- For a list of members legible for nomination and for voting Click Here
- Nomination form Click Here
- BGM Agenda - Click Here
The Branch BGM is a great opportunity to:
- share ideas and give input as to what topics and events you'd like to see in future at Cape Branch events
- network with others in your field
- use the opportunity to ensure you have say in future of the SAAFoST Cape Branch committee by voting for committee members you want
- learn more about Recombined milk in the dairy industry from the speaker, Audace Nindorera
- enjoy snacks, refreshments and a glass of wine with colleagues after the proceedings.
Interested in serving on the committee or nominating someone, but are uncertain of what is involved?? Contact one of the current committee listed below for assistance.
Serving on the Cape Branch committee is a great way of giving something back, making SAAFoST events appealing to other members, networking with colleagues and developing your career.
Cape Branch Chair 2015-2017
Nomination of a Cape Branch committee for the period 2017 to 2019
Present Cape Branch committee members
Chair Gunnar Sigge (Stellenbosch University)
Vice Chair Jacques van den Berg (Coca Cola)
Secretary Tricia Fitchet (Totally Food Events)
Treasurer Jennifer Ricketts (Deli Spices)
Paul Vet (Barentz)
Grant Momple (Private consultant)
Anza Bester (Merieux Nutrisciences)
Petri Horn (Merieux Nutrisciences)
Jessica Kemp (Deli Spices)
Melanie Naidoo (KWV)
Christine Vandenheede (Wink Foods)
Claire Pauck (Boschendal)
Anthony Obilana (CPUT)
This list includes co-opted committee members. All of the above are provisionally available for re-election, except for Paul Vet.