The South African Association for Food Science and Technology (SAAFoST) Foundation is inviting interested learners to apply for bursaries in the field of Food Science and Technology. The SAAFoST Foundation is offering bursaries for matriculants to participate in full-time study, awarded on the basis of academic merit, employment equity, and demonstrated potential.
Download the application form in Adobe PDF format or MS Word format.
Closing date for applications: 02 November 2020
Ensure that you provide the following with your completed application form:
• A head & shoulders passport-size photograph of yourself
• A certified copy of your ID book or RSA passport
• A certified copy of your Grade 11 final examinations and last Grade 12 examinations (Part B and C) Achievement Rating of 5 or 60-69% in Mathematics and Physical Science
• Personal statement (Part D)
• Reference letter (Part D)
• The Applicant’s National Benchmarking Test/ Potential Test results from the relevant tertiary institution.
The awarded bursary will be administered by the SAAFoST Foundation, in liaison with the Student Liaison Representatives at each academic institution.
Completed applications must be e-mailed to the SAAFoST Membership Development Officer.
Irene Burke (SAAFoST Membership Development Officer)
Tel: 071 870 2633
Click here for more information.