Download the application form in Adobe PDF format or MS Word format.
Closing date for applications: 02 November 2021
Review period: November
Award announcement: December
Ensure that you provide the following with your completed application form:
- A head & shoulders passport size photograph of yourself
- A certified copy of your ID book or RSA passport
- A certified copy of your Grade 11 final examinations and last Grade 12 examinations (Part B and C) Achievement Rating of 5 or 60-69% in Mathematics and Physical Science
- Personal Statement (Part D)
- Reference Letter (Part D)
- The Applicant’s National Benchmarking Test/ Potential Test results from the relevant Tertiary institution
The awarded bursary will be administered by the SAAFoST Foundation, in liaison with the Student Liaison Representatives at each academic institution.
Completed applications must be e-mailed to the SAAFoST Membership Development Officer.
SAAFoST Membership Development Officer
Tel: 071 870 2633